x

Night Out with Design Lab

I was invited by my friend Rebecca to attend the grand opening Austin's newest designer boutique, Design Lab. The boutique features a variety of items from jewelry and kids clothing to menswear and women's apparel all created by Texas based designers. I was able to meet the designers of each collection, and fell in love with Daniel Esquivel's collection (Project Runway Season 11 contestant). Design Lab is located near Austin's scenic restaurant, the Oasis on Lake Travis. 

It felt really great to get dressed up, and actually put on a dress. This dress had been sitting in my closet since last years TX Blogger Conference. I snagged it for free at the swap, and haven't had the chance to wear it.




Dress: Lulu's
Shoes: DV via Nordstrom
Purse: Lulu's (also from the swap..whoo hoo for free stuff!)

No comments: