x

Feminine Camo

When Alex saw this outfit (which was also the first time he had seen me wearing these pants), the first words out of his mouth were "Oooohhhhh, Combat Jesse...." Um, I guess I'll take that as a compliment.  These did feel a bit masculine, but I paired them with my favorite sparkly pullover and some pearls to add a feminine touch.

So, I'm not going to lie, these pants are new, BUT I didn't buy them.  I used my Gap rewards points, so they were free thanks to prior purchases.  I had seen them in the store a few months ago, and while perusing online I saw they only had one size left and it just so happened to be mine. I had the reward points saved up, so I thought this would be the perfect time to cash them in. These pants are extremely comfortable, and the perfect pair of khakis for work or a casual weekend.  I have them in red, and I'll probably buy (after April 1) a few more fun colors for spring/summer. 





Pullover: Gap
Tee: Target
Khakis: Gap (on sale for $38 plus an additional 30% off = $27!)
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Jcrew Factory

No comments: